Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tate turns 6!

Tate turned six last Thursday and we celebrated with him for a few days. I took him lunch and cupcakes to school on Thursday to celebrate with his class. Thursday night we took him to Rosie's for dinner where he had a special birthday desert. On Saturday, he had his birthday party at the bowling alley. From my perspective, it was a very easy party, all I had to bring was the birthday boy and a cake. Tate had picked out a Nascar cake from the Publix Bakery (this IS Alabama you know:). We had a great party complete with friends from the neighborhood, his preschool class, kindergarten, and some of his cousins. It was a fun day and goes without saying how shocking it is to me that my baby is 6!!






We also had visitors over the weekend from Orlando. Travis' childhood friend, John, his wife Cheyenne, and son Rulin came up just in time to see the fall leaves at their peak. We had a wonderful time showing them around our city.