Monday, August 10, 2009

Tate's First Day!

Tate had his first day of kindergarten today and had a wonderful time at school. I have been praying this summer that he would have a friend in his class and that he would want to go to school. So far so good...our next door neighbor, Kate, is in his class and he is excited about going back tomorrow.

He was dressed and ready to go early at 7:15 this morning. Once we got to school, as I was trying to take a couple of pictures outside of the classroom door Tate said, "Mommy, I just want to go in!" Miller, on the other hand, cried as we made our way to the kindergarten classrooms. I think he was overwhelmed with the size of the school and all the commotion. Afterwards as I was putting him back in the car, Miller said, "I don't want to be big." And, I have to say that I don't want him to be big yet either.


Tate and his teacher, Mrs. Crawford