Saturday, September 27, 2008

Friends Forever

My longtime friend, Jen, her husband Jay, and daughter Story were here visiting the last couple of days from St. Louis. Jen and I became friends when I changed schools in the 7th grade and she made me promise to be her best friend (she needed a new one at the time:) We even got the cheesy charms and wrote journal entries back and forth. Our friendship survived high school and even 3 years of rooming together in college. We share tons of fun memories...although I seem to have a much better memory. Most importantly though, she showed me the love of Christ at a time when I needed it the most. I love her like crazy and am always glad when we are able to spend time together. Miller and Story exchanged a few kisses, which I am sure could lead to an arranged marriage. Here are a few pics from their short trip.