Tuesday, August 12, 2008

San Fran

Travis and I spent a long weekend in San Francisco celebrating our 10 year anniversary...I can't believe it has been 10 years!! Travis went out there ahead of me and played a couple of rounds at Pebble Beach which may be the greatest moment in golfing for him. We had a wonderful time sightseeing in San Francisco, it was my first trip to California and first time seeing the Pacific Ocean. We really just enjoyed spending the time together and did a ton of walking!


Of course there was no shortage of fog...

The seals down at the pier
We also went to a Giants/Dodgers game...here is Travis with the ultimate super fan...


We went across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito, which is my idea of heaven on earth. We had breakfast there at a little coffee shop on the water. If I ever turn up missing, this should be the first place to look:)


We also visited Muir Woods to see the redwoods. Even if you are not a nature lover, or tree hugger, these trees are still pretty impressive. Unfortunately nobody seems to give God any credit for these giant displays of His Creation in any literature at the park. Travis and I were doing our best to keep them from falling:)