Sunday, June 3, 2007

Beach Week

We have just returned from Seagrove Beach for Memorial Day and the week following which my dad has dubbed "McCoys in the Sun". Tate and Miller had a blast will all of their cousins and Tate got braver and braver actually getting knee-deep in the ocean by the end of the week. Miller was not too sure of the sand, but did a great job navigating with beach with his newly acquired walking skills.




We also celebrated my 31st birthday by going to 331 on Sunday and having a cookout and cake on my actual birthday which was Monday. Tate had a great time helping me blow out the candles but was quite disapointed that I did not have Spiderman on my cake:)

The final highlight was getting to see our college friends Amy and Brad Pimpson, I mean Simpson. Tate and their daughter Lolly had a blast dancing to the live music at the Baytowne Wharf.